Are you currently homeless or at risk of losing your home?
Book an appointment with our Housing Support Team to see how we can help you.
Norwescap’s Housing Support Team helps individuals and families along the full spectrum of housing needs, from people who are at risk of experiencing homelessness to those working to purchase their first home.
Our team of Housing Specialists are here to help with services such as:
- Paying back rent, mortgage payments, and security deposits to eligible households (requirements vary; please book an appointment with our Housing Team to discuss whether you are eligible)
- Rental and foreclosure counseling
- Pre-purchase homeownership counseling
- First Time Home Buyers workshops
- Referrals to housing resources
If you are currently experiencing homelessness or at-risk of becoming homeless, book an appointment with our Housing Support Team to see how our programs can help you.
If you are working towards becoming a homeowner, please contact our Financial Empowerment Team at email@example.com or 908-521-4220 to learn how our programs can help you reach your goals.
Other Programs that can provide assistance
Financial Empowerment Centers
Norwescap’s Financial Empowerment Centers help people develop the financial habits and assets to achieve their dreams.
Energy Services assists eligible individuals and families in Hunterdon, Somerset, Sussex and Warren Counties with their heating and cooling costs to reduce energy burden.
Norwescap’s Food Bank is dedicated to ending hunger and reducing food waste in New Jersey.