Job Title: Regional Aces Collaborative (RAC) Assistant (18 months grant funded position)
Child & Family Resource Services
Send application/resume and/or letter to:
Phone: / Fax:
Norwescap Program: Child & Family Resource Services (CFRS)
Job Location: Primary responsibilities in Sussex County (providing supports in Warren & Hunterdon)
Norwescap Child and Family Resources (CFRS) is seeking a : Regional Aces Collaborative (RAC) Assistant for an 18 month grant funded position. Norwescap CFRS is the designated Child Care Resource and Referral Agency for Hunterdon, Sussex and Warren Counties, by the NJ Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development (DFD). Our mission is to empower families and the community through enhancing the quality and accessibility of early education and by providing information and resources to community services.
The RAC Assistant supports the RAC coordinator in administering the ACES innovation grant and to encourage individual, community and cross-agency commitment, collaboration, and mobilization to support children and families facing adversity through grants for social services relating to ACEs. Assisting operations that facilitate grants including assisting in: grant payments to individuals, private or nonprofit recipients for the accomplishment of a particular purpose or service program related to ACEs. Their primary role is to participate in the offering, selection and implementation process with innovation micro-grant awardees. Additionally, they will be assisting, where needed, with the development of all required reports. Works with Norwescap staff to coordinate with Norwescap partners and community agencies to disseminate information about ACEs micro-grants and opportunities
1) Assists RAC Coordinator to collaborate with Norwescap partners and community agencies to disseminate information about ACEs micro-grants and opportunities
2) Assists in marketing, education, technical assistance and outreach efforts in relation to the grant and ACEs awareness.
3) Provides technical assistance and information in applying for micro-grants.
4) Facilitates process for soliciting and processing innovative grant proposals.
5) Provides supports to ensure smooth operations for disseminating funding for grants.
6) Assists in reporting procedures and data collection in collaboration with Norwescap and state personnel
7) Provides supports in effective training and technical assistance to grant recipients, stakeholders and community in ACEs and related topics.
8) Follows the Agency’s Personnel Policies and Procedures.
9) Performs other related duties as required by the CFRS Director.
Number of Positions To Fill: 1
Number of Weeks Per Year: 52
Number of Hours Per Week: 25
Rate of Pay: $20.00-$21.00
Required Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or related field, or an Associate’s Degree in human services, and experience in the field of human services, child care services, child development, education, nursing, or social work. o Good communication skills o Excellent organization skills o Knowledge of state territory.
Required Number of Months / Years Experience: 52
Required Degree of Formal Training: 25
Required License Certificate or Registration:
Deadline For Submission: 2/10/2022