Job Title: Quality Improvement Specialist
Quality Improvement Specialist
Send application/resume and/or letter to:
Phone: / Fax:
Norwescap Program: Child & Family Resource Services (RSVP)
Job Location: Flemington, NJ
The Quality Manager ensures compliance with DFD’s guidance for implementation of quality initiatives and professional development framework to increase the supply and quality of providers and support the training and professional development of the workforce. Our Quality Improvement Specialist serves as the ambassador in our communities to Grow NJ Kids, New Jersey’s Quality Improvement System. Grow NJ Kids (GNJK) is New Jersey’s program to raise the quality of child care and early learning across the state. The Quality Improvement Specialists works with centers and family child care providers on recruitment and continuous quality improvement efforts; and works with families and the community to educate and promote GNJK.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to –
• Promotes, informs and educates about GNJK
• Recruits and enrolls programs into GNJK
• Provides the first phase of GNJK
• Provides professional development to early childhood educators
• Provides technical assistance on how to navigate New Jersey Child Care Information System (NJCCIS)
• Provides statistical information to CFRS Director as requested
• Inform and support parents and providers about child care services and policies
• Follows the Norwescap’s Personnel Policies and Procedures.
• Performs other related duties as required by the CFRS Director, or Quality Manager
• Early childhood experience is required
• Good communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Good-Excellent technology skills
• Ability to work independently and in a group
Number of Positions To Fill: 1
Number of Weeks Per Year: 52
Number of Hours Per Week: 35
Rate of Pay: N/A
Required Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or related field, 3 years’ experience in early education, ability to meet instructor level in NJ Early Education Workforce Registry . Bilingual candidates strongly recommended to apply.
Required Number of Months / Years Experience: 3 years of experience working in an early education environment
Required Degree of Formal Training: N/A
Required License Certificate or Registration: N/A
Deadline For Submission: 11/15/2021 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: If offered a position at Norwescap, all candidates must be fully Vaccinated before employment can begin.