Job Summary: Coordinator, Financial Empowerment Centers- AmeriCorps Manager
Position Available: Coordinator, Financial Empowerment Centers- AmeriCorps Manager
Mail Application: Norwescap
350 Marshall Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Director, Financial Empowerment
• Serve as the Norwescap AmeriCorps NCC Program Manager
• Provide supervision and support to team of AmeriCorps Financial Coaches, Employment Coaches, and Engagement Partners
• Meet regularly with AmeriCorps team to maintain open communication
• Conduct on-boarding and organize training for AmeriCorps members
• Provide technical support to AmeriCorps members
• Approve member time sheets and training hours
• Recruit and hire new AmeriCorps members
• Ensure compliance with all AmeriCorps Standards
• Submit regular reports to the AmeriCorps State Office as requested
• Meet regularly with AmeriCorps Program Officer.
• Attend all AmeriCorps trainings
• Support preparation of renewal proposal for AmeriCorps grant in conjunction with key members of the administrative team
• Promote Norwescap’s program at public events and via social media
• Serve as liaison between Norwescap and the AmeriCorps state office
• Lead team to deliver consistent and impactful customer services in all five Financial Opportunity Centers
• Ensure all program data is entered into appropriate database for grant reporting and care coordination
• Conduct financial coaching as needed to support participants
• Support administration of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
• Participate in program marketing
• Participate in Financial Literacy workshop development and marketing
• Attend program and county meetings
Professional and Ethical Standards:
• Maintain confidentiality in accordance with agency policy and legal requirements.
• Be honest, reliable and dependable.
• Work as a team member with all staff.
• Respect the diversity and humanity of coworkers and participants.
Rate of Pay: $18.00-$20.00
Required Level of Education: • Solid writing skills. • Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. • Passion for creating well-being in communities. • Be able to cover our full five county service area
Required Number of Month / Years Experience: Microsoft Office proficiency
Required Degree or Formal Training: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Required License Certificate or Registration:
Deadline For Submission: 5/5/2021