Posted by: email@example.com
Mail Application To: Norwescap Program Director
186 Halsey Road, Suite 1
Newton, NJ 07860
Norwescap Program: Child and Family Resoure Services
Candidate must be detailed oriented, and able to relate positively to families and the community while working to find solutions and provide guidance in applying for the NJ subsidy program. Candidate must have strong math skills.
1. Responsible for the support of New Jersey Cares for Kids Voucher program:
2. Provide technical assistance to families in accessing subsidy and community resources.
3. ECC Specialist/Fiscal Specialist responsibilities
4. Intake Worker/Trainer/TA responsibilities
5. Other office duties as assigned
Number of Positions Available: 1
Weekly Hours: 35
Number of Weeks per Year: 52
Rate of Pay: $16.64/hour
Required Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or related field, or an Associate’s Degree in human services, or a High School Diploma or GED and experience in the field of human services, child care services, child development, education, nursing, or social work. Bilingual candidates strongly recommended to apply.
Required Number of Month / Year Experience: 3 years experience working in early education environment
Required Degree or Formal Training:
Required License Certificate or Registration:
Deadline for Application: 03/01/2020