Job Title: Assistant Subsidy Manager
Child & Family Resource Services-Assistant Subsidy Manager
Send application/resume and/or letter to:
350 Marshall Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
attn: Tammy Eckhardt
Phone: / Fax:
Norwescap Program: Child & Family Resource Services (RSVP)
Job Location: Tri-county
The Assistant Subsidy Manager is responsible for ensuring effective subsidy operations and excellent customer service by coordinating with the Subsidy Manager to ensuring state mandated directives are being met, enhancing team building exercises, promoting effective communication within the team with multiple monthly meetings, and complete DFD reports by deadlines.
1. Coordinate with Subsidy Manger to ensure contractual guidelines are being met.
2. Perform quarterly file reviews for all 3 counties to submit to DFD by deadlines.
3. Ensure strong communication skills through weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly meetings followed up with review notes in Share Point.
4. Provide Reflective Practices to Fiscal Team monthly.
5. Manage Wage Match reports and provide DFD with outcomes by deadlines.
6. Manage Repayment Agreements within Subsidy team and report to DFD with outcomes by deadlines.
7. Complete and finalize Board Reports/Narratives for all 3 counites and submit by deadline monthly.
8. Oversee Subsidy team and assistance with any questions, new policies or work, if needed.
9. Promote team approach within CFRS/Subsidy team.
10. Utilize effective communication and active listening in a communication mode that best meets the needs of customers.
11. Adhere to strict confidentiality procedures.
12. Utilize the assessment process to ascertain needs of families and provide appropriate resources and referrals.
13. Performs other related duties as required by the CFRS Director or Associate Director/Subsidy Manager.
Number of Positions To Fill: 1
Number of Weeks Per Year: 52
Number of Hours Per Week: 35
Rate of Pay: Depending on experience
Required Level of Education: MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON THE NEW JERSEY SUBSIDY PROGRAM. Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or related field, or an Associate’s Degree in human services, or a High School Diploma or GED and experience in the field of human services, child care services, child development, education, nursing, or social work.
Required Number of Months / Years Experience: 2 years of experience working in an early education environment and/or subsidy environment
Required Degree of Formal Training: N/A
Required License Certificate or Registration: N/A
Deadline For Submission: 11/9/2021