Website Norwescap Food Bank
The ideal candidate will travel throughout our service areas of Hunterdon, Warren and Sussex counties picking up food donations from retail stores and food distributors and making food deliveries to our many agency partners (food pantries, soup kitchens, schools who are part of our family pack program, and other community partners).
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Pick up and deliver food items to scheduled locations in a timely manner.
- Physically touch freight to load, unload, and organize the vehicle throughout the day.
- Actively and consistently lift 50+ pounds of freight (typically boxes of food) at stops throughout the day.
- Drivers are an important face of the Norwescap Food Bank for our donors and partners. Developing relationships to further our community impact is an important aspect of the work.
- Maintain records for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain vehicle and mileage log. Perform routine safety checks and maintain general condition of the vehicle. Responsible for cleanliness of truck inside and out.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Current and valid CDL-B or higher and DOT medical card required
- Minimum of one (1) year professional driving experience operating a CMV required
- Forklift experience preferred
- Customer service orientation, professional demeanor, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com