Website Norwescap Inc.
Seeking a highly motivated, talented Front Desk Assistant to join Norwescap’s team. A Norwescap Front Desk Receptionist and Administrative Support Staff is responsible for performing clerical tasks within our office setting to support daily operations of the organization. Duties include answering and transferring phone calls to employees, sorting, mail and greeting visitors when they arrive for meetings with management, programs, and staff.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer and transfer phone calls to employees and departments
- Use appointment booking site for to schedule meetings for new participant inquiries
- Adaptability to learn how to use different CRM systems as needed and take notes accordingly
- Direct all visitors and participants to the correct person, office, or department
- Respond to general customer inquiries/questions in a polite and timely manner
Competency set includes:
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Problem Solving Skills
- Spoken/Written Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Flexibility/Adaptation to Change
- Selective Attention
- High School diploma, GED, or combination of equivalent education and experience required. Associates Degree preferred.
- One year administrative/receptionist or computer related work required; 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Experience with MS Office including Teams, Zoom and Internet familiarity required
- Familiarity with case record management software systems a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com