The Division of Family and Community Partnership (DFCP) funds a statewide network of over 50 Family Support Centers as “one-stop” shops that provide wrap-around resources and supports for families before they find themselves in crisis.
Norwescap Traditions Family Success Centers (FSC) offer services to families and bring together concerned community residents, leaders, and agencies to address the problems that threaten the safety and stability of families and the community.
Our centers aim to enrich the lives of children and adults by making families and neighborhoods stronger by helping and empowering all families to succeed.
There is no cost to access services provided by Norwescap Traditions FSC and no eligibility requirements- all are welcome.
Norwescap Traditions Family Success Centers offer:
- Access to information on child, maternal, and family health services
- Life Skills Training
- Parent Education
- Home Visitation
- Parent-Child Activities
- Information & Referral Services
- Family Success Planning
- Economic self-sufficiency/employment-related services/income security services
- “Best Practices” Workshops on a variety of topics based on Community Need
- Support & Encouragement
- Knowledge of Resources in the Community
- Family Partners who will assess, refer, address barriers to health visits (physical, dental, behavioral)
- Parent Education: Evidence-Based In-home Parenting Program
Support to attend activities at school and in the community:
- Childcare, Transportation, and Parent Incentives
- Support Groups for Women, Fathers, pre-teen girls, & Immigrant families
- Translations & Interpretation
- Family Literacy
Promoting family literacy by:
- Assisting existing GED and ESL classes with resources needed e.g. transportation
- Translating and interpreting for Spanish-speaking families
- Implementing literacy activities on-site and in-home (book distributions, parent and child activities and family night)
Warren County resident.
Located in Phillipsburg Special Services Building
8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Monday through Friday
Evening & weekend appointments available
The Licensed Child Care Center Explorer is available HERE
Search for Child Care link below:
The link below will take you to all training in New Jersey where you can search by county: